CD Released Dez 2021
physical | CD
SONGLINES | SARAH CHAKSAD
- Album SONGLINESSarah ChaksadAudio CDProducer: CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbHRelease date: May 7, 2021Label: CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbHOrigin country: SwitzerlandNumber of disks: 1 (7 Songs, 44 Minuten und 33 Sekunden)all compositions by Sarah Chaksadrecorded by Patrik Zosso, July 2020mixed and mastered by Patrik Zosso at CYHProduced by Patrik Zosso, Sarah Chaksadartwork by Doris Reimann
Obligation to Inspect Goods
The customer must immediately check delivered or collected products for correctness, completeness and delivery damages. In the case of forwarding deliveries, any delivery damage must be noted on the delivery bill. Delivery damages, wrong and incomplete deliveries must be reported for all products and services to CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbH within reasonable time and no later than 14 days from the date of delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
Right of withdrawal
We request customers to check the ordered goods immediately upon receipt.
Please note that a purchase of a digital product for download cannot be cancelled when the customer has started to download the product by clicking on the link whereby download is started. By placing an order to purchase a digital product the customer acknowledges and agrees to this.
A customer un-satisfied with the delivery can return the delivered products to CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbH:
- within 14 days of receipt and with prior notice to email: email@example.com
- in the original packaging;
- with no signs of use;
- to the postal address CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbH, Guetrütiweg 20, 6010 Kriens, Switzerland
- The customer is responsible for the proper packaging of the returned goods and bears the costs for the return shipment. We do not receive packages sent per COD (Cash On Delivery) and the shipment must be distributed to CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbH. Further the customer is liable for any damage occurring during carriage.
Please note that it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal by simply refusing receipt of the product or by failing to collect the product from the carrier.
A returned product must be returned in a good and undamaged condition. If a returned product is damaged or shows signs of use, other than what is required to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product, the customer will be liable for any loss of value of such product. We will estimate any value by way of a specific assessment of the product returned.
Payment for the product will be reimbursed as soon as possible and, in all circumstances, no later than two weeks after our receipt of the customer’s communication of the decision to withdraw from the contract. However, CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbH reserves the right to withhold such reimbursement until we have received the product for inspection or until the customer has supplied evidence of having returned the product, whichever is the earliest.
If the customer decides to withdraw from the contract in accordance with these terms and conditions, CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbH will reimburse the purchase price only. Unless otherwise expressly stated, CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbH will carry out the reimbursement by using the same means of payment as the one used by the customer to perform the initial transaction.
Delivery and Shipping Charges
Delivery is made to the address provided by the buyer. Packaging and shipping costs are charged separately. Depend on the ordered product packaging and shipment is handled by CLAP YOUR HANDS GmbH or partners in Switzerland, or Germany.
Delivery times listed are without guarantee. We will make every effort to deliver the ordered goods as quickly as possible.
If the customer is not on site at the time of delivery, the delivery must be picked up at the appropriate post office or address of the carrier. The customer assumes responsibility for delivered products, even if they are not received personally. The presence of the customer is recommended for the delivery of all products.